Learn How A Smile Analysis Can Improve Your Smile Aesthetic & Strengthen Your Oral Health
A smile is a universal expression of joy, pleasure, approval, and happiness. But did you know that your smile can also reveal a lot about your health? Studies have shown that certain aspects of a person's oral health can be indicative of underlying health conditions, and at Forest Hills Dental Centre in Langley, we know that undergoing a thorough smile analysis can not only help boost your smile aesthetic, but it can also provide an in-depth look at your overall health condition.
What Happens During A Smile Analysis?
Our dental professionals will assess your teeth, gums, and jawbone, taking note of the following:
- The alignment and colour of your teeth
- The colour and texture of your gums
- The density of your jawbone
- The symmetry of your smile
- And more!
Based on these observations, we’ll provide you with a thorough analysis of your oral health condition and provide treatment and procedure options to help strengthen and beautify your smile.
What types of cosmetic and restorative dental services might be included in a smile analysis?
There are many different types of cosmetic and restorative dental procedures that can be used to improve the appearance of your smile. Some of these include:
- Tooth whitening: This procedure can be used to brighten teeth that have been stained by food, drink, tobacco, or age.
- Teeth straightening: Crooked teeth can be straightened using braces or clear aligners.
- Tooth bonding: This procedure involves using a tooth-coloured resin to improve the appearance of stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth.
- Dental veneers: Veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are bonded to the front surface of your teeth. They can be used to improve the colour, shape, and size of your teeth.
If you are interested in learning more about smile analysis and how it can benefit you, contact Forest Hills Dental Centre today. Our team of experienced dental professionals will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Contact Forest Hills Dental Centre About Smile Analysis Today
- Receive treatment recommendations that can optimize and beautify your smile
- Address decay, misalignment, staining, & more
- Boost your smiling and speaking confidence
- Learn whether you’re at risk for certain oral and overall health conditions
- Prioritize your smile!