Invisalign Clear Aligners Treatment
Yes, I Would Like An Invisalign Consultation!
Want Straighter Teeth? We Can Help!
Book Your Invisalign Consultation Today!
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign® clear aligners lead the way in straightening teeth invisibly. And guess what? This clear orthodontic treatment is available right here at Forest Hills Dental Centre.
Whether you have crooked, gapped, or tightly spaced teeth, this is an ideal way to get a picture-perfect smile while still being able to live life without having to worry about what others will think. Invisalign aligners are removable, which means they can be taken out to eat, play sports, and go on dates. Similar to braces, they gradually shift teeth into place over time.
Wondering if this option is right for you? Call now! Our dentist in Langley would be happy to share more details during a no-obligation consultation. We’ll help you make an informed decision, so that you can achieve the smile of your dreams in the way that suits your lifestyle.
Top Reasons We Could Be Perfect
For Your Family
Next-day care available
We’re open Saturdays!
Easy street-level access
Comprehensive Family Care
TV viewing during your visit
Dentistry for all ages!
Direct Insurance Billing
Our team takes care of the details
A quick and convenient way to pay
Save on time & upfront costs
Meet Dr. Wong, General Dentist
Meet Dr. Mandeep Toor, General Dentist
Meet Dr. Sandeep Toor, General Dentist
Meet Dr. Karen Henderson, General Dentist
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign aligners are almost invisible. Metal-free Invisalign aligners are made from BPA-free clear plastic, and are custom made for your teeth. Our dentist in Langley will use x-rays, pictures, and impressions to create a precise image of your teeth and to configure your aligner trays accordingly. Every two weeks, you will receive a new set of aligners that slowly move your teeth towards their ideal positions. As opposed to metal braces that are adhered to your teeth, the Invisalign process allows you to take the clear aligners off whenever you want. However, if you want optimal results, it’s best when you wear the clear aligners for 20-22 hours every day. Because it is a new piece of hardware in your mouth you may encounter some pain and you may need to spend a few days adjusting to speaking.
What happens at your first visit/consultation?
While Invisalign can be useful in treating gaps, under and over bites, crowding and other issues, it is not ideal for every case. More severe cases of malocclusion would still require more traditional treatments like metal braces. By visiting our dentist in Langley, your consultation will really help determine if Invisalign is right for you or if you need to revert to more traditional methods. At your visit, ask all the questions you need such as:
- How will you start my treatment plan?
- How long will my treatment last?
- How much does Invisalign cost?
- Do you take payment installments, or do I have to pay all at once?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Is financing available?
How long do you have to wear the aligners?
The course of your treatment will be determined based on years of scientific research and the determination of the complexities that your case presents. Some studies suggest that while under orthodontic treatment, teeth move at approximately 1mm per month, but of course, every person is different, and this rate will vary.
Tooth movement is influenced by:
- whether you’re still growing (faster) or whether you’ve finished growing (slower)
- how well you adhere to the daily recommended aligner “wearing time.”
How do you clean the aligners?
- Run under cool water and brush gently with your toothbrush and toothpaste. There is also an Invisalign cleaner you can purchase. Never use hot water as it can change the shape of your aligners. Always ensure your aligners are clean before you place them in your mouth to protect your smile and your overall health.
- Aligners will stain if you put them in your mouth before thoroughly cleaning your teeth after eating high-staining foods like blueberries and tomato sauce or if you wear them while drinking red wine. Before you put your aligners in your mouth, ensure your teeth are clean.